We are seeking a junior graphic designer to help us create compelling visuals for our clients. We need someone who is comfortable designing graphics for social media, presentations, brochures, infographics, and reports. Candidates should be well versed in:
- Adobe Suite (Primarily Illustrator, with experience with InDesign and Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office/Google Equivalents (Primarily Powerpoint and Word, along with Google Slides and Docs)
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Figma
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Mailchimp
- Video editing (FinalCut, Premier, Aftereffects) experience is a bonus, but not required
Junior Designer would work remotely under the guidance of our senior creative designer, who is based in Washington DC. Responsibilities would begin by assisting with graphics in Canva and Illustrator, with the possibility of additional larger projects such as reports, infographics, and web design possible down the road. You should be comfortable taking direction by phone/email and working independently. An ability to manage your time and meet deadlines is critical.
Pay is commensurate with experience. The workload would be 10-15 hours per week, with the possibility for more. If you are currently a student, we are happy to help you receive college credit, depending on your university’s policies. You will also have the opportunity to use the content you create in your portfolio.
The position would begin in early-to-mid October. Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and links to relevant work samples to email@example.com no later than September 29th.